– No refunds
– No substitutions, upgrades, downgrades will be allowed
– No need to wear Club Clothing
– Positive proof of ID must be shown in order to collect your race pack, NO THIRD PARTY PICK UPS ALLOWED.
– Only the event race number will be worn on the front of the vest that contain tear off strips
– This event is a waste free event. No plastic allowed on the route. No cups will be served on the route. Runners must wear their own backpacks to carry water. Waterpoints will have Water to refill backpacks.
– NO LITTERING PLEASE
– Do not run on the Golf Course greens, fairways or any parts not marked by the route director. Always follow route markers and marshal instructions.
– No swimming in the ocean on the route
– Immediate disqualification if a runner:
*tampers with route markings
* is caught littering
* damages the trail or any vegetation
* disobey marshals
– Medical, Rescue, Marshal’s, and organizers decisions is final.
– Race packs must be collected from Pezula Hotel, on Friday, 08 January 2021. Runners will NOT be allowed to run if race packs are not collected on Friday. Registration open from 14h00 -17h45. There will be NO registration on Saturday and Sunday.
– Closing date for entries is as soon as entry cap have been reached for each race.
– Start chutes close at 07h00. Arrivals after this time will not be allowed to start.